Does Turtle Beach have white sandy beaches with clear blue waters? If so, are they accessible to the public? I saw a picture of Turtle Beach House which had pictures of the beach that showed that and wanted to know if it really was like that. If not, are there any white sandy beaches on St. Kitts/Nevis? Which beaches have small crowds and a bar for a snack, and lounging chairs available?
Beaches in St. Kitts???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LIAT Air
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Aruba suggestions
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 10 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 11 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 12 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 13 Cuba in 10 days
- 14 Salt Kettle House to close
- 15 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 16 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 17 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 18 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 19 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 20 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Cayman Islands in October