Does Turtle Beach have white sandy beaches with clear blue waters? If so, are they accessible to the public? I saw a picture of Turtle Beach House which had pictures of the beach that showed that and wanted to know if it really was like that. If not, are there any white sandy beaches on St. Kitts/Nevis? Which beaches have small crowds and a bar for a snack, and lounging chairs available?
Beaches in St. Kitts???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 4 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West