We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 4 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort