We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife