We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Month travel ideas
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba