We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 3 Travel buddy
- 4 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 5 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Help me to pick an island
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 14 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 15 When to go to El Yunque
- 16 Honeymoon Advice
- 17 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 18 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 19 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 20 Conference in Cuba in February
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 23 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 24 Small boat excursion
- 25 Overwhelmed....