We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 2 which island?
- 3 40th birthday with friends
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 6 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 7 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 8 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 9 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 10 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba