We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton