We are traveling to Puerto Rico for 4 days in the week between Christmas and New Years - it will be our first trip to Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to Old San Juan, El Yunque, etc, and we are also looking forward to spending some time at the beach. I have heard mixed views about the beaches in SJ (isla verde and condando areas) – so while we will spend time on these beaches, we will likely thus likely go outside a little for the beach, but we have limited time so we can't go too far. A few questions: how are the beaches on dorado? Being from NYC, we don't drive much, so if we don’t rent a car, can we take cab/shuttle? Also, how is the beach at Luiquillo? And how do the beaches compare to the ones in SJ. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/beaute-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 4 St. Croix
- 5 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!