I am staying at Hotel Las Brisas in Guaradavalca and want to know what the beach is like. In publications say the beaches are shell like, do they mean pebbles, or is its sandy? Is the beach in esmarelda much better?
Beaches in Guardavalca
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 4 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 7 St. Kitts, the details
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 10 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 11 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 12 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 15 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 18 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 19 8 TUFF MILES
- 20 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 21 1 week in San Juan
- 22 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 23 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 24 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014
- 25 Bermuda or Bahamas: fabulous beach vacation, first week in June?