I have a friend (single dad) who is interested in a beach vacation for him and his three kids, ages, 4, 8 and 12. He is flying from New York and is looking for something direct and no longer than 4 hour flying time. Would be great if he had a place where he could also enjoy the beach and where the kids could have some activities. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 5분봉매매기법동영상 5분봉매매기법 oninve.com
- 2 5분봉매매기법 macd매매기법 oninve.com
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April