I have a friend (single dad) who is interested in a beach vacation for him and his three kids, ages, 4, 8 and 12. He is flying from New York and is looking for something direct and no longer than 4 hour flying time. Would be great if he had a place where he could also enjoy the beach and where the kids could have some activities. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 4 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 5 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 9 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 10 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 13 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 14 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 15 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 16 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 17 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 St Kitts & Irma
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Nassau safety
- 25 Family Vac in March