Does anyone have information about this project to be done at the end of March, which apparently will involve closing off the beach at Curacao Marriott and bringing in heavy machinery to haul in tons of sand and reconstruct the beach? I am worried about noise and diesel fumes, as well as loss of beach access.
Beach Reconstruction at Curacao Marriott
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel