I'm going to a wedding in June at Atlantis. We re undecided as to which tower we'll stay in. We've both been there separately. But this is our first time together with our 4 year old. Of course we have blocked rooms at each tower from beach to the reef. Which is preferred? I know I'd need a fridge for my daughters milk etc. not sure if that's included in Any of the rooms. I'd rather stay at the more expensive towers but we re on a budget. Plus now we may take my mom for a vacation / sitter.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 getting around in dominican republic
- 2 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 3 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 4 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 7 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 8 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 9 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 10 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 11 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 15 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 16 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 17 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 18 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 19 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 20 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 21 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 22 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 23 all inclusive advice
- 24 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 25 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?