I'm going to a wedding in June at Atlantis. We re undecided as to which tower we'll stay in. We've both been there separately. But this is our first time together with our 4 year old. Of course we have blocked rooms at each tower from beach to the reef. Which is preferred? I know I'd need a fridge for my daughters milk etc. not sure if that's included in Any of the rooms. I'd rather stay at the more expensive towers but we re on a budget. Plus now we may take my mom for a vacation / sitter.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 St.Lucia newbie
- 6 Aruba weather
- 7 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 8 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions