We are planning a family trip to Barbados in March of 2015. I just reserved a suite at the historic Crane resort, which seems to be good for kids and has great beach even though a bit isolated. Felt pretty good however just started reading up on Bougainvilea beach resort which seems similarly priced and has solid reviews for family trip with young kids. If anyone has experience or advice on which resort is a better first time experience with kids please share. One reason we chose Crane is because it looks to have a separate pool for our 2 year old, even though we will probably be at the beach most of the time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Rejuvonus
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?