We are planning a family trip to Barbados in March of 2015. I just reserved a suite at the historic Crane resort, which seems to be good for kids and has great beach even though a bit isolated. Felt pretty good however just started reading up on Bougainvilea beach resort which seems similarly priced and has solid reviews for family trip with young kids. If anyone has experience or advice on which resort is a better first time experience with kids please share. One reason we chose Crane is because it looks to have a separate pool for our 2 year old, even though we will probably be at the beach most of the time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 4 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 5 St. Croix
- 6 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!