We are planning a family trip to Barbados in March of 2015. I just reserved a suite at the historic Crane resort, which seems to be good for kids and has great beach even though a bit isolated. Felt pretty good however just started reading up on Bougainvilea beach resort which seems similarly priced and has solid reviews for family trip with young kids. If anyone has experience or advice on which resort is a better first time experience with kids please share. One reason we chose Crane is because it looks to have a separate pool for our 2 year old, even though we will probably be at the beach most of the time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care YES!
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise