We are planning a family trip to Barbados in March of 2015. I just reserved a suite at the historic Crane resort, which seems to be good for kids and has great beach even though a bit isolated. Felt pretty good however just started reading up on Bougainvilea beach resort which seems similarly priced and has solid reviews for family trip with young kids. If anyone has experience or advice on which resort is a better first time experience with kids please share. One reason we chose Crane is because it looks to have a separate pool for our 2 year old, even though we will probably be at the beach most of the time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 무료릴신천지 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 3 주식개미 증권사추천종목 oninve.com
- 4 주식기초 무료추천종목 oninve.com
- 5 주식거래시간 종목추천 oninve.com
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 Christmas 2017
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 21 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car