We are in Barbados (prior to a cruse) this coming June and both keen on walking. Has anyone been on any guide led walks on the Island? Would you recommend them?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed....
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Jamaica - Kayaking
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Small boat excursion
- 6 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 7 Can you tell me where?
- 8 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 9 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 10 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 14 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 15 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 16 Help me to pick an island
- 17 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 18 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 19 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 20 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 21 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque