We will be stopping here on a cruise in Bridgetown.
My toddlers are obsessed with Turtles and on another board they mentioned that it would be way too dangerous to take them out via boat to swim.
Are there any alternatives to see turtles here? A shallow swim? a glass bottom boat?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba