We will be stopping here on a cruise in Bridgetown.
My toddlers are obsessed with Turtles and on another board they mentioned that it would be way too dangerous to take them out via boat to swim.
Are there any alternatives to see turtles here? A shallow swim? a glass bottom boat?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Hiking in St. John
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 7 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 10 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 11 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 12 Where in DR?
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Curacao times 2
- 16 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 17 Barbados
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 20 Help with August trip ideas
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 New Vacation Advice
- 25 US Virgin Islands