We will be stopping here on a cruise in Bridgetown.
My toddlers are obsessed with Turtles and on another board they mentioned that it would be way too dangerous to take them out via boat to swim.
Are there any alternatives to see turtles here? A shallow swim? a glass bottom boat?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 4 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 Havana Hotel
- 8 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 9 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 10 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 11 Cayman Islands Currency
- 12 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 13 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 14 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 15 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 16 Havana
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 21 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 22 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 23 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 24 importing pets to sxm
- 25 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?