My husband & I are planning to visit Barbados in October 2013 & need updated advise. Since Tamarind & Colony club are sisters property, which resort do you like most for the upscale room, tropical grounds, on-site nightly entertainment, piano bar, pool and the beach area. Has anyone seen any interesting sea life via snorkeling from either of the beaches in front of these properties? Any ongoing construction? Any problems with the clarity of the water or problems with the plankton bloom or cloudy water. Any recent advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Barbados Resort / Snorkling Activities
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 montego bay
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 7 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 8 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 9 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 10 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 11 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 15 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 16 Get info about weather.
- 17 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 20 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 21 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 22 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 23 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 What's going on in Bimini ?