My husband & I are planning to visit Barbados in October 2013 & need updated advise. Since Tamarind & Colony club are sisters property, which resort do you like most for the upscale room, tropical grounds, on-site nightly entertainment, piano bar, pool and the beach area. Has anyone seen any interesting sea life via snorkeling from either of the beaches in front of these properties? Any ongoing construction? Any problems with the clarity of the water or problems with the plankton bloom or cloudy water. Any recent advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Barbados Resort / Snorkling Activities
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The right adults-only resort
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 St John March, where to stay
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts