My husband & I are planning to visit Barbados in October 2013 & need updated advise. Since Tamarind & Colony club are sisters property, which resort do you like most for the upscale room, tropical grounds, on-site nightly entertainment, piano bar, pool and the beach area. Has anyone seen any interesting sea life via snorkeling from either of the beaches in front of these properties? Any ongoing construction? Any problems with the clarity of the water or problems with the plankton bloom or cloudy water. Any recent advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Barbados Resort / Snorkling Activities
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 2 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 3 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 4 Honeymoon Destination
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados