My husband & I are planning to visit Barbados in October 2013 & need updated advise. Since Tamarind & Colony club are sisters property, which resort do you like most for the upscale room, tropical grounds, on-site nightly entertainment, piano bar, pool and the beach area. Has anyone seen any interesting sea life via snorkeling from either of the beaches in front of these properties? Any ongoing construction? Any problems with the clarity of the water or problems with the plankton bloom or cloudy water. Any recent advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Barbados Resort / Snorkling Activities
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 8 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 9 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 12 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Cayman Islands in October
- 15 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 19 all-inclusive or villa?
- 20 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 21 San Juan Hotel
- 22 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 23 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 24 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 25 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?