My husband & I are planning to visit Barbados in October 2013 & need updated advise. Since Tamarind & Colony club are sisters property, which resort do you like most for the upscale room, tropical grounds, on-site nightly entertainment, piano bar, pool and the beach area. Has anyone seen any interesting sea life via snorkeling from either of the beaches in front of these properties? Any ongoing construction? Any problems with the clarity of the water or problems with the plankton bloom or cloudy water. Any recent advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Barbados Resort / Snorkling Activities
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios