I've gotten great advice from fodors travel experts before and now here I am again.....
The wife and I are torn between st Martin or barbados.....we can't decide.
We're in our late 30's and want to go for 10 days to a beautiful destination that we can relax and explore and eat great food. We love nice beaches, scenery and nightlife.
We've been to mexico(AI), DR(AI), st. Thomas(rental) loved st Thomas because of the available island hopping and nightlife with beautiful beaches etc,.
What I'm thinking is that we'd get bored on Barbados if going for 10 days(looking at renting in st Lawrence gap, will also be renting a car)
If st Maarten then we'd be looking at renting in maho/mullet(as you can see we want to be able to walk to restaurants if we choose) and a car rental.
Anyone who has been to both and can comment about your likes and dislikes would be greatly appreciated.
I understand that both will have great beaches and food and nightlife but I'd like to know your preferences.
Thank you and looking forward to another snow record breaking winter in Boston this year....NOT!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island