I've gotten great advice from fodors travel experts before and now here I am again.....
The wife and I are torn between st Martin or barbados.....we can't decide.
We're in our late 30's and want to go for 10 days to a beautiful destination that we can relax and explore and eat great food. We love nice beaches, scenery and nightlife.
We've been to mexico(AI), DR(AI), st. Thomas(rental) loved st Thomas because of the available island hopping and nightlife with beautiful beaches etc,.
What I'm thinking is that we'd get bored on Barbados if going for 10 days(looking at renting in st Lawrence gap, will also be renting a car)
If st Maarten then we'd be looking at renting in maho/mullet(as you can see we want to be able to walk to restaurants if we choose) and a car rental.
Anyone who has been to both and can comment about your likes and dislikes would be greatly appreciated.
I understand that both will have great beaches and food and nightlife but I'd like to know your preferences.
Thank you and looking forward to another snow record breaking winter in Boston this year....NOT!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11