I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico