I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 things to do in Nassau
- 5 Which Island?
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 8 St. John USVI
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Best island for early to mid November
- 13 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 17 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 18 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 19 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 23 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 24 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 25 Cuba in 10 days