I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro