I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous