I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 2 Dominican Republic
- 3 Early January vs Mid February?
- 4 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 5 celebrating 40
- 6 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica vs The DR
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass