I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 4 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 5 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 6 shore excursions
- 7 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 8 just be careful
- 9 Restaurants in Aruba
- 10 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 11 Snorkeling
- 12 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 13 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 14 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 15 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 16 Bahamas girls trip
- 17 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 18 Safe for Family
- 19 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 20 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 21 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 22 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 23 Curacao vs Barbados
- 24 Honeymoon Destination
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba