I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare