I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 2 Early 20's Couple
- 3 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 4 Couple in early 20's
- 5 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Boat Charter in BVI
- 7 Weather in June?
- 8 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 9 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 10 Anniversary Trip Options
- 11 Island with golf
- 12 2 Days in Dominica
- 13 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 14 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 15 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 18 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 19 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 20 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 21 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 22 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 23 Choosing an island
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete