I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 3 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 4 Best Island for Me?
- 5 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 6 Too many choices.....
- 7 walking to the lighthouse
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 14 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 15 Cuba with Gate 1
- 16 Anguilla stay?
- 17 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 20 San Juan Airport
- 21 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 22 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 23 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Storm ?