I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 3 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 7 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 8 Cuba help!
- 9 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 10 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 11 Rent a car?
- 12 LIAT Air
- 13 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 14 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 16 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 17 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 18 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 23 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 24 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 25 Chinungunya Mosquitos