I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Barbados or Curacao with toddler???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Just back from The Somerset
- 6 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 7 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten