I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Canadian money exchange ??
- 8 Help choosing an island
- 9 Safe, family friendly Island
- 10 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 11 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 12 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 13 Family trip to Jamaica
- 14 Vieques Island
- 15 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 16 Best island for food and beaches
- 17 Cuba tour companies
- 18 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 19 Resort rent out for wedding
- 20 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 Hotel on Turks
- 23 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination