I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 2 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 5 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 6 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 7 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 8 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 9 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 10 Hiking in St. John
- 11 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 12 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 13 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ