I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】♧
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba