I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 먹튀검증사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 먹튀검증 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 토토먹튀 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 6 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 7 How to get to Havanna
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Cuba via cruise
- 10 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 13 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 14 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 17 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 18 Living in the Caribbean
- 19 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 20 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 21 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 22 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 23 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 24 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 25 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.