I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 7 Vacation suggestion, please
- 8 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 13 New Destination
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 16 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 17 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 18 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 19 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 21 Barbados Beaches
- 22 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 23 Peterson
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help