I'm planning a Caribbean spring vacation for my family, which includes my husband and I, and our 3 yr old daughter. I've narrowed it down to the Hilton in Barbados or the Hyatt in Curacao. My question is, which island is better suited for a little one. She loves the beach, so we'll spend plenty of time there. However, I also want to venture away from the resort and experience the culture, sightsee, have family fun. Is it true that the beaches in Curacao are rocky?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 3 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Weather in Nov
- 6 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 7 Fishing for ideas
- 8 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 9 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 First time cruiser to USVI
- 12 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 13 Cuba
- 14 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 long enough layover in SJU?
- 17 The Color of the Water
- 18 Confused what to chose
- 19 Bermuda in Late August
- 20 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 21 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 22 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?
- 23 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 24 Caribbean in March 2016
- 25 All Inclusive Villas in the Caribbean