My family of 4 is planning a vacation in Barbados in June. I am in the early stages of planning and would love some recommendations. We are staying at the Bougainvillea Beach Resort on the South end of the island. Has anyone stayed there and if so, what did you think? Since booking at the hotel, I read about the ocean being pretty rough in that area and was hoping to hear "real" feedback from anyone familiar with the area.
We live in South Florida, so the beach isn't the only/main focus of our trip. We enjoy learning about the culture/people/authentic food/art, etc. of the area. Any recommendations on that would be great. Are there any tours that focus on Barbados culture?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Skype Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 (U.S)SKYPE Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas