My family of 4 is planning a vacation in Barbados in June. I am in the early stages of planning and would love some recommendations. We are staying at the Bougainvillea Beach Resort on the South end of the island. Has anyone stayed there and if so, what did you think? Since booking at the hotel, I read about the ocean being pretty rough in that area and was hoping to hear "real" feedback from anyone familiar with the area.
We live in South Florida, so the beach isn't the only/main focus of our trip. We enjoy learning about the culture/people/authentic food/art, etc. of the area. Any recommendations on that would be great. Are there any tours that focus on Barbados culture?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 pechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT norton antivirus CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 norton
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 11 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 12 PR or USVI
- 13 Havana Hotel
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 16 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 17 Cayman Islands Currency
- 18 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 19 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 20 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 21 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 22 Havana
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?