We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Safest Islands for Us?
- 2 Bermuda in February or March
- 3 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 4 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 5 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 6 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Narrowing it down
- 12 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 13 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 14 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 15 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 16 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 17 Destination Wedding
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 20 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 21 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 22 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Proof of return to board a flight to jamaica.
- 25 mid December 2016 trip for 2