We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 5 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 6 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 7 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 8 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 9 Hiking in St. John
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all