We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,
- 2 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion