We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 call HP 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise