We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Barbados in August
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 June vacation trip for guys
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica