We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Barbados in August
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 9 Bahamas Resort
- 10 Which country?
- 11 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 12 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 13 Antigua or St Martin
- 14 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 15 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 montego bay
- 20 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 23 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 24 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 25 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice