We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⌘ ÷ ÷ ⌘ 바카라사이트추천⌘ ÷ ÷ ⌘ BUS97.COM ⌘ ÷ ÷ ⌘ 카지노사이트추천
- 2 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort