We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 2 Choosing the Right Island
- 3 Caribbean ferries
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 9 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 10 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people