We are a young couple heading to Barbados in August for a 10 day holiday. We are having some trouble deciding on where to stay. We want to be somewhere close to a calm beach and if possible close to snorkelling site, we want to do some diving as well but we wouldn't mind travelling to get wherever we'd need to go for that. Our budget for accommodation is around 50-150 USD per night. We are thinking that the west or south coast would probably be ideal. And we would also like to be close to some restaurants and some life, we would however like to remain outside the largest tourist areas if possible. We really don't mind if it's a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or anything else, just as long as it's a nice place to stay in a good location.
Can anybody help us and give us some further ideas?
Thank you in advance
Pétur and Rósa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Cuba
- 4 My New Life !
- 5 When to go to El Yunque
- 6 Honeymoon Advice
- 7 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 8 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 9 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 10 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 11 Conference in Cuba in February
- 12 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 13 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 14 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 15 Help me to pick an island
- 16 Small boat excursion
- 17 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 18 Overwhelmed....
- 19 Can you tell me where?
- 20 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 21 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 22 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 23 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 24 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?