If we choose to visit Barbados which of these is preferred or most likely to suit a couple of couples looking to do some activities around town as well as enjoy the resort? I hear Holetown is nice but that The Gap is where to be. We're in our mid 50's but would like good dining, some shopping and a flavorful music scene if possible. Also which resort is easiest on activities? We don't mind an occasional 'slow day' but we want at least some swimming pool fun or drinking games, darts, pool or something to keep us in an island'y mood.....TIA for the help....
Barbados: Couples Barbados vs Colony Club Holetown - which one?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 6 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 Bahamas snorkeling
- 10 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 11 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 12 Wedding Help!
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 14 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Islands with great nightlife
- 17 month stay on a caribbean island
- 18 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 19 Where to stay on Vieques
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling