If we choose to visit Barbados which of these is preferred or most likely to suit a couple of couples looking to do some activities around town as well as enjoy the resort? I hear Holetown is nice but that The Gap is where to be. We're in our mid 50's but would like good dining, some shopping and a flavorful music scene if possible. Also which resort is easiest on activities? We don't mind an occasional 'slow day' but we want at least some swimming pool fun or drinking games, darts, pool or something to keep us in an island'y mood.....TIA for the help....
Barbados: Couples Barbados vs Colony Club Holetown - which one?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados