If we choose to visit Barbados which of these is preferred or most likely to suit a couple of couples looking to do some activities around town as well as enjoy the resort? I hear Holetown is nice but that The Gap is where to be. We're in our mid 50's but would like good dining, some shopping and a flavorful music scene if possible. Also which resort is easiest on activities? We don't mind an occasional 'slow day' but we want at least some swimming pool fun or drinking games, darts, pool or something to keep us in an island'y mood.....TIA for the help....
Barbados: Couples Barbados vs Colony Club Holetown - which one?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Beaches
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Cuba help!
- 6 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 7 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 8 Rent a car?
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios