We will be traveling to Barbados for the first time and have narrowed down our choices to Waverly House on Gibbs beach, or Villas on the Beach in Holetown. We will be with our 3 year old and mainly want on the beach accommodations for easy access, and a nice beach that is swimmable
I have a few concerns, I've been told that at the Gibbs villa, traffic can be an issue. With Holetown, it's hard to tell from the pictures of the villas if it is a swimmable beach in front of the complex.. I've had a hard time finding a stand alone villa in Barbados that isn't more than $500/night. In case I've overlooked or missed something, I wanted to reach out to you all.
According to previous postings, I've gathered that either of these are calm waters, but any other info or suggestions would be appreciated.
We like to be in walking distance to shopping, groceries, and restaurants, but not mandatory. As we will be wanting a cook for two meals to enjoy local Bajan cuisine, and give me a break from cooking!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT C@re
- 2 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ