going back to AXA this summer and was wondering if there are any full service bakeries, ie.. croissants, french bread, pastries, etc that anyone recommends. Seems like we always have to drive into the Valley to buy pastries where there is any kind of selection. the drive in from Carimar is about 30 minutes each way so would like to try to save some time this year. Suggestions?
Bakeries on west end?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 4 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 8 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 9 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 10 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 11 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 12 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 13 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 14 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada