Hi all,this is my first post.We are booked at Bahia Principe for 26th Feb.I realize it has just changed hands from Club Med was wondering if anyone out there can tell me about the resort,rooms,food,beach,pools I guess everything? I'm told there is a main hotel then some 2-story villas what is the difference close to beach etc? Thanks for any info you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 Cuba with Gate 1
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 10 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water