My fiance and I are planning to marry at the Gran Bahia Cayo Laventado in 2012. I am reading amazing reviews about this hotel but none in regards to weddings on the island. Has anyone had their wedding, seen or been to a wedding on this island in Samana? Any information about what was seen or experienced would be fantastic! Thanks Again!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 3 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 4 cuba via bahamas
- 5 St. Lucia Sept or October
- 6 Help me with my Turks & Caicos honeymoon!
- 7 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 8 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 9 Caribbean holiday in December
- 10 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 11 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 12 Barbados vs Grenada
- 13 need ideas
- 14 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 15 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 16 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 17 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 18 Cuba tour companies
- 19 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 20 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 21 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 22 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 23 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 24 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 25 Weather in Nov