So I am a first time traveler really wanting to visit a tropical place with my boyfriend. I was set on Costa Rica for the longest time and then the Bahamas came into play. I loved the idea of Costa Rica as I love their site vacationcostarica.com because it really takes a large majority of the guess work out of planning my vacation. There is a lot of help involved there, i just pick a package and have someone tailor it for me. With the Bahamas! OMG there is TOO much to choose from so i am hoping i can get some insight.
I am more of an introvert so a lot of my energy is gained from peace and quiet. However, i do love adventure as well. So i'm looking for something that will allow me the adventure yet once i'm drained from that the peace and relaxation i'd need to regroup.
Both my boyfriend and I love nature so we would definitely enjoy hiking and taking in that beautiful scenery. We also love the beach and would like to try some zip lining, snorkeling and some other water adventures possibly tubing or rafting. Take in some historic sights. He likes the night life, not clubbing but more so nice dinners, live music and wine tasting.
We would be going at the end of this year somewhere around November or December. I've done more research on Costa Rica than the Bahamas. I do know that December is more of a wet season for CR. So if anyone has any suggestions on a island in the Bahamas that could fit what we are looking for that would be wonderful. If I've left anything out please feel free to ask.
Oh yes, budget is probably around $3k to $5k for a 7 day stay. I'd also rather not have to rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 2 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 3 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Cuba for 6 days
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 10 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 when to visit barbados
- 14 Barbados Beaches
- 15 Punta Cana
- 16 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 17 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 18 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP