Anyone been to the South Andros Island, Bahamas? I'm looking for fantastic snorkeling, and stumbled on an all-inclusive small resort there, "Tiamo." Would be interested in hearing if anyone has every stayed there, or experienced great snorkiling in that area.....
Bahamas, South Andros
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 2 Grand Cayman the MOST important day for me - please tell me the BEST underwater experience for my short time there!
- 3 Nassau or Bermuda
- 4 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 5 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 6 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 7 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 8 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 11 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 12 Credit Card Alert
- 13 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 14 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 15 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 16 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 17 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 22 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Bahamas snorkeling
- 25 Punta Cana Airport Transfer