We have been to St. John, Tortola, St. Marten, Anguilla, Aruba, Nassau, DR, and Mexico. So far our favorite is St. John and Anguilla. I'm looking for amazing beaches/water for our next trip, and relaxation. We loved having Saloman beach on St. John to ourselves, so that's what we're looking for in our next vacation. VRBO.com preferably..any suggestions? Out Islands (eleuretha/abaco/exuma) look amazing, as do T&C. All we care about is good restaurants and nice beaches.....rent a car and explore every beach. I have a 4 month old that I'm leaving with the grandparents so we need some r&r.....that's it! What do you prefer, T&C's or Out Islands? If Out Islands, which one? I would island hop if thats suggested. Spend 4 nights on one island, 4 on another. Can you island hop between T&C and Bahamas Out Islands? Thanks for your suggestions!
Bahamas or Turks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados