We have been to St. John, Tortola, St. Marten, Anguilla, Aruba, Nassau, DR, and Mexico. So far our favorite is St. John and Anguilla. I'm looking for amazing beaches/water for our next trip, and relaxation. We loved having Saloman beach on St. John to ourselves, so that's what we're looking for in our next vacation. VRBO.com preferably..any suggestions? Out Islands (eleuretha/abaco/exuma) look amazing, as do T&C. All we care about is good restaurants and nice beaches.....rent a car and explore every beach. I have a 4 month old that I'm leaving with the grandparents so we need some r&r.....that's it! What do you prefer, T&C's or Out Islands? If Out Islands, which one? I would island hop if thats suggested. Spend 4 nights on one island, 4 on another. Can you island hop between T&C and Bahamas Out Islands? Thanks for your suggestions!
Bahamas or Turks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 2 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach