We have been to St. John, Tortola, St. Marten, Anguilla, Aruba, Nassau, DR, and Mexico. So far our favorite is St. John and Anguilla. I'm looking for amazing beaches/water for our next trip, and relaxation. We loved having Saloman beach on St. John to ourselves, so that's what we're looking for in our next vacation. VRBO.com preferably..any suggestions? Out Islands (eleuretha/abaco/exuma) look amazing, as do T&C. All we care about is good restaurants and nice beaches.....rent a car and explore every beach. I have a 4 month old that I'm leaving with the grandparents so we need some r&r.....that's it! What do you prefer, T&C's or Out Islands? If Out Islands, which one? I would island hop if thats suggested. Spend 4 nights on one island, 4 on another. Can you island hop between T&C and Bahamas Out Islands? Thanks for your suggestions!
Bahamas or Turks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?