Is there any way that you could begin trip two weeks earlier to capitalize on low season prices in South Africa that will end on September 30th???
Also, if you are intending to spend at least 5 nights in Cape Town, 3 nights on safari, 3 nights in Victoria Falls and 2 nights in Joburg, then it would appear that you have little or no time for the Garden Route. It seems that you have to choose between Vic Falls or The Garden Route if I am understanding your time limitations correctly.
Please clarify whether you have 16 nights to spend in South Africa or whether you have 14 nights to spend in South Africa. Also is mandatory that you spend 2 nights in Joburg. Perhaps you could get by with only a single night in Joburg???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 2 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Tour Operator?
- 6 Resort Recommendations
- 7 Travel Advice Needed
- 8 Puerto Plata
- 9 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 10 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 13 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 14 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 15 Transportation to Exuma
- 16 Nassau temp late Jan
- 17 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 18 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 19 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 20 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 21 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 22 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 23 West Coast US and Carribean
- 24 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 25 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??