Is there any way that you could begin trip two weeks earlier to capitalize on low season prices in South Africa that will end on September 30th???
Also, if you are intending to spend at least 5 nights in Cape Town, 3 nights on safari, 3 nights in Victoria Falls and 2 nights in Joburg, then it would appear that you have little or no time for the Garden Route. It seems that you have to choose between Vic Falls or The Garden Route if I am understanding your time limitations correctly.
Please clarify whether you have 16 nights to spend in South Africa or whether you have 14 nights to spend in South Africa. Also is mandatory that you spend 2 nights in Joburg. Perhaps you could get by with only a single night in Joburg???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 2 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 3 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 13 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 14 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 15 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 16 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 17 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 18 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 19 all inclusive advice
- 20 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 21 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 22 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 24 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 25 St. Maarten Lodging one nite