Is there any way that you could begin trip two weeks earlier to capitalize on low season prices in South Africa that will end on September 30th???
Also, if you are intending to spend at least 5 nights in Cape Town, 3 nights on safari, 3 nights in Victoria Falls and 2 nights in Joburg, then it would appear that you have little or no time for the Garden Route. It seems that you have to choose between Vic Falls or The Garden Route if I am understanding your time limitations correctly.
Please clarify whether you have 16 nights to spend in South Africa or whether you have 14 nights to spend in South Africa. Also is mandatory that you spend 2 nights in Joburg. Perhaps you could get by with only a single night in Joburg???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Purchase high quality fake and real passports,id cards
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 6 5 days in Havana
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth