Trying to finalize my trip after trying to get educated about the Bahamas and have kind of settled on spending half my trip in Hopetown and the other half in GTC. Just wondering if the two places are diverse enough or if someone else has another suggestion. We are looking for beautiful beaches, clear waters, paddle boarding, snorkeling and experiencing the culture of the Bahamas. We'd love to hear some live music at night and go on a guided tour led by a local to hear about the medicinal plants I've read about. We definitely don't want to rent a car but would prefer to walk, bike or golf cart around. Any help would be appreciated!
Bahamas: Hopetown and Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50+ where to dance?
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 4 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 5 dominican republic
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 14 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 15 Resort villa suggestions
- 16 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 17 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 18 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 19 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 20 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 21 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 22 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 23 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!