Trying to finalize my trip after trying to get educated about the Bahamas and have kind of settled on spending half my trip in Hopetown and the other half in GTC. Just wondering if the two places are diverse enough or if someone else has another suggestion. We are looking for beautiful beaches, clear waters, paddle boarding, snorkeling and experiencing the culture of the Bahamas. We'd love to hear some live music at night and go on a guided tour led by a local to hear about the medicinal plants I've read about. We definitely don't want to rent a car but would prefer to walk, bike or golf cart around. Any help would be appreciated!
Bahamas: Hopetown and Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 2 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 3 Which island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 St. Croix and sea grass
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 13 Bahamas Resort
- 14 Which country?
- 15 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 16 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 17 Antigua or St Martin
- 18 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 19 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 22 montego bay
- 23 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 24 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 25 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres