Trying to finalize my trip after trying to get educated about the Bahamas and have kind of settled on spending half my trip in Hopetown and the other half in GTC. Just wondering if the two places are diverse enough or if someone else has another suggestion. We are looking for beautiful beaches, clear waters, paddle boarding, snorkeling and experiencing the culture of the Bahamas. We'd love to hear some live music at night and go on a guided tour led by a local to hear about the medicinal plants I've read about. We definitely don't want to rent a car but would prefer to walk, bike or golf cart around. Any help would be appreciated!
Bahamas: Hopetown and Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Carry on size Bahamas
- 10 St John March, where to stay
- 11 The right adults-only resort
- 12 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 13 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Tips for bahamas
- 16 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 17 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 19 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 20 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 22 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 23 walkable hotels
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 St Thomas