Trying to finalize my trip after trying to get educated about the Bahamas and have kind of settled on spending half my trip in Hopetown and the other half in GTC. Just wondering if the two places are diverse enough or if someone else has another suggestion. We are looking for beautiful beaches, clear waters, paddle boarding, snorkeling and experiencing the culture of the Bahamas. We'd love to hear some live music at night and go on a guided tour led by a local to hear about the medicinal plants I've read about. We definitely don't want to rent a car but would prefer to walk, bike or golf cart around. Any help would be appreciated!
Bahamas: Hopetown and Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba suggestions
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad