Trying to finalize my trip after trying to get educated about the Bahamas and have kind of settled on spending half my trip in Hopetown and the other half in GTC. Just wondering if the two places are diverse enough or if someone else has another suggestion. We are looking for beautiful beaches, clear waters, paddle boarding, snorkeling and experiencing the culture of the Bahamas. We'd love to hear some live music at night and go on a guided tour led by a local to hear about the medicinal plants I've read about. We definitely don't want to rent a car but would prefer to walk, bike or golf cart around. Any help would be appreciated!
Bahamas: Hopetown and Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 2 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 5 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 6 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 7 Curacao vs Barbados
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 Bahamas girls trip
- 10 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants in Aruba
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 22 fish fry on Curacao
- 23 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 24 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 25 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas