Trying to finalize my trip after trying to get educated about the Bahamas and have kind of settled on spending half my trip in Hopetown and the other half in GTC. Just wondering if the two places are diverse enough or if someone else has another suggestion. We are looking for beautiful beaches, clear waters, paddle boarding, snorkeling and experiencing the culture of the Bahamas. We'd love to hear some live music at night and go on a guided tour led by a local to hear about the medicinal plants I've read about. We definitely don't want to rent a car but would prefer to walk, bike or golf cart around. Any help would be appreciated!
Bahamas: Hopetown and Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica all inclusive
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 5 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 6 Cuba Opening Up
- 7 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 8 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 11 Just back from The Somerset
- 12 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 13 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 14 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 15 Sandals Resorts
- 16 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 17 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 18 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 19 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 23 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 24 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 25 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin