Trying to find a Bahamas resort that is high end (not Altantis or Sandles which seem like they are expensive, but not hight end quality)... and quiet. Thinking on the same level as Cap Juluca on Anguilla or 4S Nevis or STT. Is there anything that is not a mega resort full of cruisers? Should I just give up and look at T+C?
bahamas - high end quiet resort
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 4 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 13 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Just back from The Somerset
- 21 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 22 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 23 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 24 Sandals Resorts
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???