Trying to find a Bahamas resort that is high end (not Altantis or Sandles which seem like they are expensive, but not hight end quality)... and quiet. Thinking on the same level as Cap Juluca on Anguilla or 4S Nevis or STT. Is there anything that is not a mega resort full of cruisers? Should I just give up and look at T+C?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant in Aruba
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Early 20's Couple
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 Couple in early 20's
- 6 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Boat Charter in BVI
- 8 Weather in June?
- 9 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 10 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 11 Anniversary Trip Options
- 12 Island with golf
- 13 2 Days in Dominica
- 14 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 19 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 20 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 21 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 22 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 23 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 24 Choosing an island
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined