Trying to find a Bahamas resort that is high end (not Altantis or Sandles which seem like they are expensive, but not hight end quality)... and quiet. Thinking on the same level as Cap Juluca on Anguilla or 4S Nevis or STT. Is there anything that is not a mega resort full of cruisers? Should I just give up and look at T+C?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island with golf
- 2 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 3 Money in Jamaica
- 4 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 5 Barbados - Turtle swim or snorkel?
- 6 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 7 Resort Recommendations
- 8 Tour advice
- 9 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 10 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 11 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 12 West Coast US and Carribean
- 13 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 14 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 15 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 16 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 17 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Tour Operator?
- 20 Travel Advice Needed
- 21 Puerto Plata
- 22 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 23 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 24 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 25 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR