My husband has won a trip to the Cove Atlantis in November. We will be taking our four year old with us. I know he will love what Atlantis has to offer but it isn't our style of vacation. It seems a lot like Disney, which we love but in small doses. Where else can we go after the trip ends....we aren't gamblers/nightlife kind of people. I would prefer an island that is calmer with authenticity, nature and cute villages.
I know nothing about the Bahamas, so I would appreciate any advice you may offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 3 Bermuda
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 10 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 11 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Taxi info. Self touring
- 14 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 15 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 16 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 17 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 18 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 21 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 22 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 23 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 24 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 25 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands