My husband has won a trip to the Cove Atlantis in November. We will be taking our four year old with us. I know he will love what Atlantis has to offer but it isn't our style of vacation. It seems a lot like Disney, which we love but in small doses. Where else can we go after the trip ends....we aren't gamblers/nightlife kind of people. I would prefer an island that is calmer with authenticity, nature and cute villages.
I know nothing about the Bahamas, so I would appreciate any advice you may offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 2 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Honeymoon Help!!
- 5 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 when to visit barbados
- 9 Barbados Beaches
- 10 Punta Cana
- 11 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 12 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 13 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 14 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 15 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Trouble booking hotels!
- 20 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 24 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation