My husband has won a trip to the Cove Atlantis in November. We will be taking our four year old with us. I know he will love what Atlantis has to offer but it isn't our style of vacation. It seems a lot like Disney, which we love but in small doses. Where else can we go after the trip ends....we aren't gamblers/nightlife kind of people. I would prefer an island that is calmer with authenticity, nature and cute villages.
I know nothing about the Bahamas, so I would appreciate any advice you may offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help