My husband and I are in our mid 40's and planning a "second honeymoon" while our children are at camp at the end of July. We know it will be hot wherever we go, but we want a tropical vacation with beautiful beaches, good food and accommodations, and a resort that will pamper us for several days. We are considering the Bahamas, Bermuda, or the Virgin Islands. Also, we wondered if there's much difference in the climates between these choices. If so, we'll probably go with the one that has the cooler temperatures in July. We are not afraid of the hurricane risk, as we plan to purchase trip insurance. Any recommendations?
Bahamas, Bermuda, or Virgin Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Cupecoy Beach
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?