My husband and I are in our mid 40's and planning a "second honeymoon" while our children are at camp at the end of July. We know it will be hot wherever we go, but we want a tropical vacation with beautiful beaches, good food and accommodations, and a resort that will pamper us for several days. We are considering the Bahamas, Bermuda, or the Virgin Islands. Also, we wondered if there's much difference in the climates between these choices. If so, we'll probably go with the one that has the cooler temperatures in July. We are not afraid of the hurricane risk, as we plan to purchase trip insurance. Any recommendations?
Bahamas, Bermuda, or Virgin Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica all inclusive
- 2 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 5 Cuba Opening Up
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 8 Just back from The Somerset
- 9 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 10 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John