My husband and I are in our mid 40's and planning a "second honeymoon" while our children are at camp at the end of July. We know it will be hot wherever we go, but we want a tropical vacation with beautiful beaches, good food and accommodations, and a resort that will pamper us for several days. We are considering the Bahamas, Bermuda, or the Virgin Islands. Also, we wondered if there's much difference in the climates between these choices. If so, we'll probably go with the one that has the cooler temperatures in July. We are not afraid of the hurricane risk, as we plan to purchase trip insurance. Any recommendations?
Bahamas, Bermuda, or Virgin Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?