My husband and I are in our mid 40's and planning a "second honeymoon" while our children are at camp at the end of July. We know it will be hot wherever we go, but we want a tropical vacation with beautiful beaches, good food and accommodations, and a resort that will pamper us for several days. We are considering the Bahamas, Bermuda, or the Virgin Islands. Also, we wondered if there's much difference in the climates between these choices. If so, we'll probably go with the one that has the cooler temperatures in July. We are not afraid of the hurricane risk, as we plan to purchase trip insurance. Any recommendations?
Bahamas, Bermuda, or Virgin Islands?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 6 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary