I need help Please!!
I want to plan my vacation back to the Caribbean. I have been to Puerto Rico about 3 years ago, and I have wanted to go back to the Caribbean ever since then!
The problem I'm having is.. I don't really trust travel agencies, and or anything I read online about resorts and other places.
So I want to plan every detail of my Vacation back to the Caribbean by myself, and create my own Vacation Package so to speak.
In order to do this I wanted to ask everyone who has gone back to the Caribbean multiple times, what they did, where they went, how much they spent, what activities, what resorts, what islands they have gone to, and hear first hand accounts from real people who have gone back to the Caribbean.
So if any of you have been back to the Caribbean on multiple occasions and feel as if they know they're way around the Caribbean Islands. PLEASE Post your Travel Experiences, Recommendations, or any other Useful information that will help me plan my trip back to the Caribbean.
I'm willing to read it all!! so don't be shy!! Please help me come up with a fool-proof action-packed most Exciting and Exotic, Adventure back to the Caribbean Humanly Possible!!!
Thanks in Advance for your help everyone!! Let's race to the Beach!! I'm ready to head back to the Caribbean!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 5 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Evening temperatures
- 8 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 50th Birthday with Family
- 11 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
I need help Please!!