I need help Please!!
I want to plan my vacation back to the Caribbean. I have been to Puerto Rico about 3 years ago, and I have wanted to go back to the Caribbean ever since then!
The problem I'm having is.. I don't really trust travel agencies, and or anything I read online about resorts and other places.
So I want to plan every detail of my Vacation back to the Caribbean by myself, and create my own Vacation Package so to speak.
In order to do this I wanted to ask everyone who has gone back to the Caribbean multiple times, what they did, where they went, how much they spent, what activities, what resorts, what islands they have gone to, and hear first hand accounts from real people who have gone back to the Caribbean.
So if any of you have been back to the Caribbean on multiple occasions and feel as if they know they're way around the Caribbean Islands. PLEASE Post your Travel Experiences, Recommendations, or any other Useful information that will help me plan my trip back to the Caribbean.
I'm willing to read it all!! so don't be shy!! Please help me come up with a fool-proof action-packed most Exciting and Exotic, Adventure back to the Caribbean Humanly Possible!!!
Thanks in Advance for your help everyone!! Let's race to the Beach!! I'm ready to head back to the Caribbean!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 2 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 3 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 4 Havana
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Barbados-how about this place?
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 11 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 12 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 15 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency
I need help Please!!