Just came back from a perfect honeymoon in Veradero, Cuba. Stayed at Superclubs Breezes Veradero. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It is away from the main road, huge grounds which are beautiful. It has a great beach which is just for the hotel's guests and there is tons of shade, very easy to find free lounge chairs. The food in the buffet is ok, average. However, the restaurants (3 of them, Cuban, Grill, & Italian) are excellent. The rooms are very spacious & clean. The bars are plentiful & bartenders are very friendly. I would really recommend this resort to someone who is just looking to relax & enjoy the ocean, pool & pampering. The resort is very casual in terms of dress code, and it's very close (walking distance) to some popular nightclubs, which we didn't get around to.
Back from Veradero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 4 Resort villa suggestions
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 7 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 10 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 11 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 12 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 16 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 17 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 20 rent a car??
- 21 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 22 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 23 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 24 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 25 Cuba Opening Up