Just came back from a perfect honeymoon in Veradero, Cuba. Stayed at Superclubs Breezes Veradero. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It is away from the main road, huge grounds which are beautiful. It has a great beach which is just for the hotel's guests and there is tons of shade, very easy to find free lounge chairs. The food in the buffet is ok, average. However, the restaurants (3 of them, Cuban, Grill, & Italian) are excellent. The rooms are very spacious & clean. The bars are plentiful & bartenders are very friendly. I would really recommend this resort to someone who is just looking to relax & enjoy the ocean, pool & pampering. The resort is very casual in terms of dress code, and it's very close (walking distance) to some popular nightclubs, which we didn't get around to.
Back from Veradero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Punta Cana excursions
- 5 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 6 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 7 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Back from San Juan
- 11 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 12 Kristen- where are you?????
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 15 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 16 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 17 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 18 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 19 Puerto Rico
- 20 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 21 Cuba People to People Tours
- 22 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 Are you the new future traveler?