Just came back from a perfect honeymoon in Veradero, Cuba. Stayed at Superclubs Breezes Veradero. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It is away from the main road, huge grounds which are beautiful. It has a great beach which is just for the hotel's guests and there is tons of shade, very easy to find free lounge chairs. The food in the buffet is ok, average. However, the restaurants (3 of them, Cuban, Grill, & Italian) are excellent. The rooms are very spacious & clean. The bars are plentiful & bartenders are very friendly. I would really recommend this resort to someone who is just looking to relax & enjoy the ocean, pool & pampering. The resort is very casual in terms of dress code, and it's very close (walking distance) to some popular nightclubs, which we didn't get around to.
Back from Veradero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 9 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 10 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 montego bay
- 16 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 17 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 18 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 19 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 20 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 21 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 22 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 23 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 24 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 25 Get info about weather.