Just came back from a perfect honeymoon in Veradero, Cuba. Stayed at Superclubs Breezes Veradero. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It is away from the main road, huge grounds which are beautiful. It has a great beach which is just for the hotel's guests and there is tons of shade, very easy to find free lounge chairs. The food in the buffet is ok, average. However, the restaurants (3 of them, Cuban, Grill, & Italian) are excellent. The rooms are very spacious & clean. The bars are plentiful & bartenders are very friendly. I would really recommend this resort to someone who is just looking to relax & enjoy the ocean, pool & pampering. The resort is very casual in terms of dress code, and it's very close (walking distance) to some popular nightclubs, which we didn't get around to.
Back from Veradero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?