Just came back from a perfect honeymoon in Veradero, Cuba. Stayed at Superclubs Breezes Veradero. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It is away from the main road, huge grounds which are beautiful. It has a great beach which is just for the hotel's guests and there is tons of shade, very easy to find free lounge chairs. The food in the buffet is ok, average. However, the restaurants (3 of them, Cuban, Grill, & Italian) are excellent. The rooms are very spacious & clean. The bars are plentiful & bartenders are very friendly. I would really recommend this resort to someone who is just looking to relax & enjoy the ocean, pool & pampering. The resort is very casual in terms of dress code, and it's very close (walking distance) to some popular nightclubs, which we didn't get around to.
Back from Veradero
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon