Just came back from a perfect honeymoon in Veradero, Cuba. Stayed at Superclubs Breezes Veradero. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It is away from the main road, huge grounds which are beautiful. It has a great beach which is just for the hotel's guests and there is tons of shade, very easy to find free lounge chairs. The food in the buffet is ok, average. However, the restaurants (3 of them, Cuban, Grill, & Italian) are excellent. The rooms are very spacious & clean. The bars are plentiful & bartenders are very friendly. I would really recommend this resort to someone who is just looking to relax & enjoy the ocean, pool & pampering. The resort is very casual in terms of dress code, and it's very close (walking distance) to some popular nightclubs, which we didn't get around to.
Back from Veradero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados