Remember me? I was the one going to Haiti amid much doom and gloom from your readers. Anyway, my wife and I had a great time. We immediately relaxed once we were there. We never felt threatened, the people were kind and helpful, the food and accomodations great. There are great beaches if you know where to go. The price are economical. It just takes a little homework, patience, and sense of adventure, for an alternative to the packaged Caribbean holiday.
Back from Haiti
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel