We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix
- 2 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed