We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right