We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/cellvia-and-hydrolux/
- 2 Looking for island choice help
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 5 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 6 when to visit barbados
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 40th birthday with friends
- 11 which island?
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 15 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 16 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 17 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 20 Cuba in November
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 23 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 24 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals