We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Babymoon with a Toddler
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 3 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 4 Punta Cana?
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 7 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 8 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 9 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 10 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 11 Advice needed
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 16 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 19 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 20 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 21 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 22 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 23 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 24 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 25 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?