We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana