We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Malaria Punta Cana
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 aruba planning advice
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 6 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 7 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 8 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 9 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 10 New Destination
- 11 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 12 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 13 Bahamas help
- 14 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 15 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 16 Vacation suggestion, please
- 17 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 18 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 19 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 20 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 21 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 22 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 23 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 24 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay