We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 6 Max Gain Xtreme Athletic introduces a large portion
- 7 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews
- 8 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 9 Cottage on the beach
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 12 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 19 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 20 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 25 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014