We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://cuidados-saude.br.com/lift-up-funciona/
- 2 I likewise paid the immoderate
- 3 Move to bahamas
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 6 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 7 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 8 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 9 Caribbean ferries
- 10 Choosing the Right Island
- 11 car rental in barbados
- 12 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 13 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 14 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 15 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 16 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 17 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 18 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 19 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 20 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 21 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba help!
- 23 St Martin
- 24 Planning a three week trip
- 25 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene