We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7dj
- 2 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise