The missus and me want to take a little jaunt in June to a relaxing place so that we might, um, potentially spawn. I think St. Barts is up my alley because I am a wanna-be euro-trash type. My wife just digs all things that hint at Provence, though neither of us have been to France. Regardless, I have about 6 k to blow and need expert guidance as to a relaxing place that is beach front, has a reinforced bed, and an endless supply of Veuve Cliquot. Also, what's the weather like in mid-June....should I just bypass the whole area for fear of hurricane? Are the locals snotty? Thanks a million.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 4 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 5 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 6 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua