Our baby girl will be 5 months old in August, and we would like to take her on an island vacation before I return back to work. We do realize that August might not be the best month for Caribbean travel in terms of the hurricanes/heat/humidity but still want to give it a try. Does anyone have any suggestions on choosing a destination? We live in NY and looking for a vacation spot within 4-5 flight, since it will be baby's first time flying. Oh, and any tips on traveling with an infant are greatly appreciated!
Baby-friendly destination in August?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 3 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 4 Tips for bahamas
- 5 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 6 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 7 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 8 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas