I always get such wonderfully helpful info. from fodorites that I'm calling on you all again. From reading posts and researching (although I'm at the beginning stages) Grenada looks like it might be what DH & I are looking for. We went to Costa Rica last year and absolutly loved it and looking for a new place to go but similar adventure things to do. We are active, hike, snorkel, like sailing tours, atv's but also love to enjoy a beautiful beach right off the property where we are staying.
Saying that, do you all think that Grenada will offer this and which property? I looked at Azzurra Castle and looked pretty amamzing, looking at the turret. Spice resort looks nice but very pricey and can't find any pictures of the resorts different rooms. Laluna looked nice but it's been said that it's pretty far from the action.
We like higher end resorts/villas, but sure need to see what I'm paying for. I would really appreciate any suggestions you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Saint John retirement
- 2 just be careful
- 3 20th anniversary
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 6 Christmas destination
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 9 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 10 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 11 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 Cuba by car
- 14 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 15 The great advantages including with the use
- 16 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 21 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 22 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 25 Restaurants in Aruba