I always get such wonderfully helpful info. from fodorites that I'm calling on you all again. From reading posts and researching (although I'm at the beginning stages) Grenada looks like it might be what DH & I are looking for. We went to Costa Rica last year and absolutly loved it and looking for a new place to go but similar adventure things to do. We are active, hike, snorkel, like sailing tours, atv's but also love to enjoy a beautiful beach right off the property where we are staying.
Saying that, do you all think that Grenada will offer this and which property? I looked at Azzurra Castle and looked pretty amamzing, looking at the turret. Spice resort looks nice but very pricey and can't find any pictures of the resorts different rooms. Laluna looked nice but it's been said that it's pretty far from the action.
We like higher end resorts/villas, but sure need to see what I'm paying for. I would really appreciate any suggestions you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 4 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 12 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 13 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?