I always get such wonderfully helpful info. from fodorites that I'm calling on you all again. From reading posts and researching (although I'm at the beginning stages) Grenada looks like it might be what DH & I are looking for. We went to Costa Rica last year and absolutly loved it and looking for a new place to go but similar adventure things to do. We are active, hike, snorkel, like sailing tours, atv's but also love to enjoy a beautiful beach right off the property where we are staying.
Saying that, do you all think that Grenada will offer this and which property? I looked at Azzurra Castle and looked pretty amamzing, looking at the turret. Spice resort looks nice but very pricey and can't find any pictures of the resorts different rooms. Laluna looked nice but it's been said that it's pretty far from the action.
We like higher end resorts/villas, but sure need to see what I'm paying for. I would really appreciate any suggestions you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados