I always get such wonderfully helpful info. from fodorites that I'm calling on you all again. From reading posts and researching (although I'm at the beginning stages) Grenada looks like it might be what DH & I are looking for. We went to Costa Rica last year and absolutly loved it and looking for a new place to go but similar adventure things to do. We are active, hike, snorkel, like sailing tours, atv's but also love to enjoy a beautiful beach right off the property where we are staying.
Saying that, do you all think that Grenada will offer this and which property? I looked at Azzurra Castle and looked pretty amamzing, looking at the turret. Spice resort looks nice but very pricey and can't find any pictures of the resorts different rooms. Laluna looked nice but it's been said that it's pretty far from the action.
We like higher end resorts/villas, but sure need to see what I'm paying for. I would really appreciate any suggestions you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Gorda Trip Report - lots of photos!
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions
- 3 Help with small wedding location
- 4 First Caribbean Destination
- 5 Royalton Resorts
- 6 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 Paradise island in Bahama
- 9 Vacation recommendations
- 10 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba