I always get such wonderfully helpful info. from fodorites that I'm calling on you all again. From reading posts and researching (although I'm at the beginning stages) Grenada looks like it might be what DH & I are looking for. We went to Costa Rica last year and absolutly loved it and looking for a new place to go but similar adventure things to do. We are active, hike, snorkel, like sailing tours, atv's but also love to enjoy a beautiful beach right off the property where we are staying.
Saying that, do you all think that Grenada will offer this and which property? I looked at Azzurra Castle and looked pretty amamzing, looking at the turret. Spice resort looks nice but very pricey and can't find any pictures of the resorts different rooms. Laluna looked nice but it's been said that it's pretty far from the action.
We like higher end resorts/villas, but sure need to see what I'm paying for. I would really appreciate any suggestions you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 6 Vacation suggestion, please
- 7 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 12 New Destination
- 13 aruba planning advice
- 14 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 15 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 16 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 17 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 18 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 20 Barbados Beaches
- 21 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 22 Peterson
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping