Sandals Royal Caribbean. This All inclusive resort is one of the best in Jamaica. If you are looking for a quiet little tropical getaway, this is it. The staff there are super friendly and will call you by name by the end of your stay. The food was extensively delicious and is available nearly 24/7. There are organized activities that you can participate in to receive points and win prizes, or you can just relax at the ocean front beach or private island all day and work on your tan. The honeymoon amenities included a rose petal filled bed with a bottle of champagne and deluxe breakfast delivered to your door. The restaurants include French, Thai, International, and Jamaican cuisine. Travel is also available to local Sandals Montego Bay where they have Japanese, Italian, and Seafood cuisine.
Awesome Honeymoon Destination in Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????