Sandals Royal Caribbean. This All inclusive resort is one of the best in Jamaica. If you are looking for a quiet little tropical getaway, this is it. The staff there are super friendly and will call you by name by the end of your stay. The food was extensively delicious and is available nearly 24/7. There are organized activities that you can participate in to receive points and win prizes, or you can just relax at the ocean front beach or private island all day and work on your tan. The honeymoon amenities included a rose petal filled bed with a bottle of champagne and deluxe breakfast delivered to your door. The restaurants include French, Thai, International, and Jamaican cuisine. Travel is also available to local Sandals Montego Bay where they have Japanese, Italian, and Seafood cuisine.
Awesome Honeymoon Destination in Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix