Sandals Royal Caribbean. This All inclusive resort is one of the best in Jamaica. If you are looking for a quiet little tropical getaway, this is it. The staff there are super friendly and will call you by name by the end of your stay. The food was extensively delicious and is available nearly 24/7. There are organized activities that you can participate in to receive points and win prizes, or you can just relax at the ocean front beach or private island all day and work on your tan. The honeymoon amenities included a rose petal filled bed with a bottle of champagne and deluxe breakfast delivered to your door. The restaurants include French, Thai, International, and Jamaican cuisine. Travel is also available to local Sandals Montego Bay where they have Japanese, Italian, and Seafood cuisine.
Awesome Honeymoon Destination in Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?