Sandals Royal Caribbean. This All inclusive resort is one of the best in Jamaica. If you are looking for a quiet little tropical getaway, this is it. The staff there are super friendly and will call you by name by the end of your stay. The food was extensively delicious and is available nearly 24/7. There are organized activities that you can participate in to receive points and win prizes, or you can just relax at the ocean front beach or private island all day and work on your tan. The honeymoon amenities included a rose petal filled bed with a bottle of champagne and deluxe breakfast delivered to your door. The restaurants include French, Thai, International, and Jamaican cuisine. Travel is also available to local Sandals Montego Bay where they have Japanese, Italian, and Seafood cuisine.
Awesome Honeymoon Destination in Montego Bay
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?