Sandals Royal Caribbean. This All inclusive resort is one of the best in Jamaica. If you are looking for a quiet little tropical getaway, this is it. The staff there are super friendly and will call you by name by the end of your stay. The food was extensively delicious and is available nearly 24/7. There are organized activities that you can participate in to receive points and win prizes, or you can just relax at the ocean front beach or private island all day and work on your tan. The honeymoon amenities included a rose petal filled bed with a bottle of champagne and deluxe breakfast delivered to your door. The restaurants include French, Thai, International, and Jamaican cuisine. Travel is also available to local Sandals Montego Bay where they have Japanese, Italian, and Seafood cuisine.
Awesome Honeymoon Destination in Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 3 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 7 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 8 Cuba help!
- 9 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 10 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 11 Rent a car?
- 12 LIAT Air
- 13 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 14 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 16 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 17 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 18 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 23 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 24 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 25 Chinungunya Mosquitos