OMG I am in a dispute over rental fees charged to my card. Owner of company was threatening to me and my family.. He tried to charge my card a thousand dollars for one extra day rental. I needed a police escort to go to drop off the car.. Run from this company and close your credit card account if you signed up with them.. PURE SCAM!!! RIP OFF, Criminal Practices. I cant warn strongly enough!!!! and car was P.O.S. If you want to ruin your trip use these guys.
Avoid L & L Jeep rentals on St John USVI
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 8 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Bahamas snorkeling
- 11 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 12 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 13 Wedding Help!
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 15 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Islands with great nightlife
- 18 month stay on a caribbean island
- 19 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling