Trying to plan first trip to St. Bart's for the summer and the airfare I'm getting just to reach St. Marteen is roughly $750!!!!! Then I still have to pay to get from SXM to St. Bart's... .This is crazy...
Does anyone know if fares go down closer to summer?? I'm willing to fly out of Newark, JFK, LGA.. But I was hoping ot keep my total airfare closer to $500 instead of $900!!! I could go to Australia for that price...
thanks in advance
Average fare from NY to St. Marteen??
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Bermuda Trip
- 5 quiet and relaxing
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines