Trying to plan first trip to St. Bart's for the summer and the airfare I'm getting just to reach St. Marteen is roughly $750!!!!! Then I still have to pay to get from SXM to St. Bart's... .This is crazy...
Does anyone know if fares go down closer to summer?? I'm willing to fly out of Newark, JFK, LGA.. But I was hoping ot keep my total airfare closer to $500 instead of $900!!! I could go to Australia for that price...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 (＝。＝)연결:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】▼
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice