I'm trying to come up with a place to take my kids (17 and 22) in August when we are actually all able to be in the same place at the same time. Any ideas? I've only been to the Caribbean ONCE myself in December thirty years ago. So I really am coming at this from total ignorance. Enlighten me.
August in the Caribbean - can it be done?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 4 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 5 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 6 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 7 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 11 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 12 Get info about weather.
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 16 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 17 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 18 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 19 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 20 LIAT Air
- 21 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 22 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 23 Need help again!!
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)