Will be leaving for Curacao in a few weeks. Did a search of Atm locations, and nothing was listed for this island. I've gotten into the habit of using mostly my ATM and no travelers checks, so this has me a little worried. Anyone with info on this? thanks...
ATM in Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 celebrating 40
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Where to go in February/March
- 8 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 13 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 20 St. Croix and sea grass
- 21 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 22 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 23 Bahamas Resort
- 24 Which country?
- 25 back to TCI, for 3rd time...