We are a group of 8 adults and 2 children (age 2 and 7 mos.) heading to the Atlantis in August to celebrate my parents' anniversary. We have pretty much picked out a couple of places to have some special dinners, but are looking for places to have some more laid back, fun, but good meals. Price isn't necessarily a concern...just looking for good food in a good atmosphere (again: not too stuffy or formal). Which Atlantis restaurants would you most recommend? We're also willing (even eager) to leave Atlantis a couple nights and explore something else on paradise Island or even Nassau if it is relatively easy to get to...Thanks for your help
Atlantis/Paradise Island/Nassau Eating
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 4 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 5 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 6 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 7 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 8 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 9 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 10 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 11 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 12 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada