We are a group of 8 adults and 2 children (age 2 and 7 mos.) heading to the Atlantis in August to celebrate my parents' anniversary. We have pretty much picked out a couple of places to have some special dinners, but are looking for places to have some more laid back, fun, but good meals. Price isn't necessarily a concern...just looking for good food in a good atmosphere (again: not too stuffy or formal). Which Atlantis restaurants would you most recommend? We're also willing (even eager) to leave Atlantis a couple nights and explore something else on paradise Island or even Nassau if it is relatively easy to get to...Thanks for your help
Atlantis/Paradise Island/Nassau Eating
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?