Just wondering if its worth going this late in the year. We would be going to Atlantis the weekend of October 22. Is the water still warm? How's the weather? For comparison, we usually vacation on Florida's Gulf Coast, usually Sanibel or Captiva. We had to cancel those plans this year due to Isaac, and now we are looking for a reschedule. Thanks.
Atlantis in October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 2 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 3 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 St Barts/One Day
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport