Just wondering if its worth going this late in the year. We would be going to Atlantis the weekend of October 22. Is the water still warm? How's the weather? For comparison, we usually vacation on Florida's Gulf Coast, usually Sanibel or Captiva. We had to cancel those plans this year due to Isaac, and now we are looking for a reschedule. Thanks.
Atlantis in October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 3 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 7 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 8 Cuba help!
- 9 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 10 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 11 Rent a car?
- 12 LIAT Air
- 13 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 14 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 16 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 17 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 18 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 23 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 24 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 25 Chinungunya Mosquitos