We were originally thinking of taking my mother in law to Hawaii for her 80th birthday in Jan. 2012. It will be a long flight for her though, being we live in NJ.
I am trying to think of someplace closer that will be warm in Jan., and was wondering about Atlantis. We have never been there. Any thoughts on if it would be a good choice for an 80 yr. old? She is slow moving but can walk ok.
Any input would be appreciated. Or if someone has another suggestion, feel free to mention it.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help me to pick an island
- 2 Small boat excursion
- 3 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 4 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 5 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 6 Overwhelmed....
- 7 Can you tell me where?
- 8 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 9 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 10 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 14 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 15 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 16 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 17 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 18 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 19 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING