We were originally thinking of taking my mother in law to Hawaii for her 80th birthday in Jan. 2012. It will be a long flight for her though, being we live in NJ.
I am trying to think of someplace closer that will be warm in Jan., and was wondering about Atlantis. We have never been there. Any thoughts on if it would be a good choice for an 80 yr. old? She is slow moving but can walk ok.
Any input would be appreciated. Or if someone has another suggestion, feel free to mention it.
Atlantis in Bahamas for a senior?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 5 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 6 Cuba help!
- 7 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 8 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 9 Rent a car?
- 10 LIAT Air
- 11 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 12 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 14 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice