We were originally thinking of taking my mother in law to Hawaii for her 80th birthday in Jan. 2012. It will be a long flight for her though, being we live in NJ.
I am trying to think of someplace closer that will be warm in Jan., and was wondering about Atlantis. We have never been there. Any thoughts on if it would be a good choice for an 80 yr. old? She is slow moving but can walk ok.
Any input would be appreciated. Or if someone has another suggestion, feel free to mention it.
Atlantis in Bahamas for a senior?
- 1 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 2 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 3 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 4 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 10 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 14 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 19 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 20 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 21 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 22 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 23 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 24 Wedding Help!
- 25 San Juan PR 1 night stay