We are going to Atlantis in July. I've read on here that cruise ships come in and use the property. Are there ships daily? Does anyone know the schedule? THanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should you feel this spam following making
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Carry on size Bahamas
- 11 St John March, where to stay
- 12 The right adults-only resort
- 13 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 14 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 15 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 16 Tips for bahamas
- 17 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 18 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 20 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 21 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 22 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 23 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 24 walkable hotels
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????