We are going to Atlantis in July. I've read on here that cruise ships come in and use the property. Are there ships daily? Does anyone know the schedule? THanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 3 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 4 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 7 getting around in dominican republic
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 10 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 13 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 14 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 16 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos