We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Atlantis Budget & Pool Tips Please
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda Hotels
- 2 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 3 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 7 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 8 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 11 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 12 Barbados question where to stay
- 13 Barbados Ferry Service
- 14 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 15 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 16 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 17 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 18 Caribbean with grown kids
- 19 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 20 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 21 Driving in Aurba
- 22 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 23 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 24 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 25 Restaurant in Aruba