We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Weather in June?
- 2 Early 20's Couple
- 3 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 6 Anniversary Trip Options
- 7 Couple in early 20's
- 8 Boat Charter in BVI
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 2 Days in Dominica
- 11 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 12 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 13 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 16 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 17 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 18 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 19 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 20 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 21 Choosing an island
- 22 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 23 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 24 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 25 cabarete, dominican republic