We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Atlantis Budget & Pool Tips Please
- 1 Cheap Dog Clothes on sale
- 2 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 3 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Where to go??
- 6 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 7 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 8 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 9 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 10 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 11 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 12 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 13 puerto rico cruise
- 14 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour