We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island with golf
- 2 West Coast US and Carribean
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 5 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 6 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 9 Resort Recommendations
- 10 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Tour Operator?
- 13 Travel Advice Needed
- 14 Puerto Plata
- 15 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 16 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 17 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 18 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 21 Transportation to Exuma
- 22 Nassau temp late Jan
- 23 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 24 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 25 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)