We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 2 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 Havana Hotel
- 8 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 9 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 10 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 11 Cayman Islands Currency
- 12 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 13 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 14 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 15 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 16 Havana
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 21 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 22 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 23 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 24 importing pets to sxm
- 25 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?