We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Atlantis Budget & Pool Tips Please
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 5 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 6 Cuba help!
- 7 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 8 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 9 Rent a car?
- 10 LIAT Air
- 11 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 12 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 14 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice