We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Atlantis Budget & Pool Tips Please
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 4 dominican republic
- 5 Summer family vacation
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 50+ where to dance?
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 14 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 15 Resort villa suggestions
- 16 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 17 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 18 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 19 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 20 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 21 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 22 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 23 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!