We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 2 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 3 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 6 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 7 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Trouble booking hotels!
- 11 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 12 Airport transfer PUJ
- 13 Bahama's outer island
- 14 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 15 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 18 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 19 40 min layover in CLT
- 20 Atlantis 1 day
- 21 Atlantis on a budget
- 22 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 23 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 24 St. Barts
- 25 Buses in Aruba