We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Led Substantial Performance Lighting Solutions
- 2 Recapture 360
- 3 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 4 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 5 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 6 Looking for destination suggestions
- 7 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 8 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 9 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 12 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 16 Any suggestions??
- 17 Gustavia stay
- 18 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas