We've booked the Atlantis and I am looking for your best tips related to:
1. Feeding a family of four on a budget (other than Anthony's, Johnny Rockets, the Poop Deck and Marina)
2. Your favorite pool
3. Working the system - best ways to avoid lines, get around the resort, get upgrades, smooth our experience overall (what you wish you knew before you went??)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Weather in Nov
- 12 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 13 Fishing for ideas
- 14 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 15 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 First time cruiser to USVI
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 20 Restaurants in Aruba
- 21 long enough layover in SJU?
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Confused what to chose
- 24 Bermuda in Late August
- 25 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?