We are thinking of a family trip to Aruba next year, with teenagers. Have been there once before, 1998. What I do not recall is topless sunbathing. Please, all those in favor of topless, try not to judge our personal desire to not vacation in spots where this is accepted, especially with teenages along. Just read a recent post about this and am seeking more info from recent travelers experiences. We surely can figure other choices, and do not recall this from a previous trip. Any info( not criticism) is really appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/testoultra/
- 2 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 8 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Trouble booking hotels!
- 13 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 14 Airport transfer PUJ
- 15 Bahama's outer island
- 16 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 17 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 20 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 21 40 min layover in CLT
- 22 Atlantis 1 day
- 23 Atlantis on a budget
- 24 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 25 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video