We are thinking of a family trip to Aruba next year, with teenagers. Have been there once before, 1998. What I do not recall is topless sunbathing. Please, all those in favor of topless, try not to judge our personal desire to not vacation in spots where this is accepted, especially with teenages along. Just read a recent post about this and am seeking more info from recent travelers experiences. We surely can figure other choices, and do not recall this from a previous trip. Any info( not criticism) is really appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Kristen- where are you?????
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?