My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? Or perhaps suggest a different island? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some Caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity - looking to stay under $2,000
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 [[ZVZ78[.]com]] 바카라사이트주소 카지노사이트
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort