My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? Or perhaps suggest a different island? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some Caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity - looking to stay under $2,000
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임야마토 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 백경 릴게임온라인 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 인터넷신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 오리지날릴게임손오공 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 6 릴게임오리지널신천지 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 7 릴게임신천지상어 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 Family of 5 undecided island
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 24 First time to Puerto Rico
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure