My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? Or perhaps suggest a different island? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some Caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity - looking to stay under $2,000
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER* Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 SAFARI BROWSER* Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 16 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas