My fiance and I are are deciding between Aruba and Curacao for our honeymoon the second week in September. We would like to enjoy the beach, a little snorkeling and have access to some activities. We would like to spend some time on the beach, but I think that we will get bored if there is not more to do than lay on the beach all day. We would like to really explore the area. This will be both of our first trips to the Caribbean. Has anyone been to either or both of these and have some insight into which would be better?
Aruba vs. Curacao for September Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 St Martin
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 9 Resort villa suggestions
- 10 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 11 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 12 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 13 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 16 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 17 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 20 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 21 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 24 rent a car??
- 25 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa