We are headed back to Aruba (our 2nd time) for my birthday the 1st week of October. We are staying at Divi where we stayed last year. We really didn't do a lot other than stay at the resort last time. We would love to get out and explore this year. Is it safe to rent a Jeep and drive the island? Any suggestions for rentals? Any suggestions for "must see" sights? We like to just get in the car and go but being newbies we could use some direction. I noticed several of you have been there many times. If you were mapping out one sightseeing day by car starting at our resort what would YOU do? We are really open for anything except shopping (unless you know of any non-touristy local shops). Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Pack a bag and go type of day. TIA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days