We are headed back to Aruba (our 2nd time) for my birthday the 1st week of October. We are staying at Divi where we stayed last year. We really didn't do a lot other than stay at the resort last time. We would love to get out and explore this year. Is it safe to rent a Jeep and drive the island? Any suggestions for rentals? Any suggestions for "must see" sights? We like to just get in the car and go but being newbies we could use some direction. I noticed several of you have been there many times. If you were mapping out one sightseeing day by car starting at our resort what would YOU do? We are really open for anything except shopping (unless you know of any non-touristy local shops). Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Pack a bag and go type of day. TIA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Flawless Youth Skin Care might look
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!