We are headed back to Aruba (our 2nd time) for my birthday the 1st week of October. We are staying at Divi where we stayed last year. We really didn't do a lot other than stay at the resort last time. We would love to get out and explore this year. Is it safe to rent a Jeep and drive the island? Any suggestions for rentals? Any suggestions for "must see" sights? We like to just get in the car and go but being newbies we could use some direction. I noticed several of you have been there many times. If you were mapping out one sightseeing day by car starting at our resort what would YOU do? We are really open for anything except shopping (unless you know of any non-touristy local shops). Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Pack a bag and go type of day. TIA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Month travel ideas
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba