We are headed back to Aruba (our 2nd time) for my birthday the 1st week of October. We are staying at Divi where we stayed last year. We really didn't do a lot other than stay at the resort last time. We would love to get out and explore this year. Is it safe to rent a Jeep and drive the island? Any suggestions for rentals? Any suggestions for "must see" sights? We like to just get in the car and go but being newbies we could use some direction. I noticed several of you have been there many times. If you were mapping out one sightseeing day by car starting at our resort what would YOU do? We are really open for anything except shopping (unless you know of any non-touristy local shops). Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Pack a bag and go type of day. TIA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ