Looking for help on our trip choice. My wife and I are planning a trip for March (in a moderate price range) and could use some ideas. I have been to Aruba (twice), Nassau, Freeport and Jamaica. She has only been to Nassau (with me). We are really not into casinos, rather we are into nice beaches, snorkelling, taking it easy, quiet surroundings, sites to see, different cultures, restaurant variety and a hotel with some facilities such as an exercise room. We are not looking for big crowds and would need somewhere easily accessable. I know Aruba and I think that she'd like it, too, but maybe we should consider other spots. Many of you have had positive comments about Turks & Caicos and St. Kitts/Nevis (among others) and look forward to hearing about some of your ideas. We will have about 7 days and would like to travel from Pittsburgh if possible. BTW, we are in our early forties and active. With March in mind, I guess temps (ideal%3D80F) should be condsidered, also. Thanks, Lee.
Aruba, St. Kitts, Turks & Caicos, etc
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?