Looking for help on our trip choice. My wife and I are planning a trip for March (in a moderate price range) and could use some ideas. I have been to Aruba (twice), Nassau, Freeport and Jamaica. She has only been to Nassau (with me). We are really not into casinos, rather we are into nice beaches, snorkelling, taking it easy, quiet surroundings, sites to see, different cultures, restaurant variety and a hotel with some facilities such as an exercise room. We are not looking for big crowds and would need somewhere easily accessable. I know Aruba and I think that she'd like it, too, but maybe we should consider other spots. Many of you have had positive comments about Turks & Caicos and St. Kitts/Nevis (among others) and look forward to hearing about some of your ideas. We will have about 7 days and would like to travel from Pittsburgh if possible. BTW, we are in our early forties and active. With March in mind, I guess temps (ideal%3D80F) should be condsidered, also. Thanks, Lee.
Aruba, St. Kitts, Turks & Caicos, etc
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?