Looking for help on our trip choice. My wife and I are planning a trip for March (in a moderate price range) and could use some ideas. I have been to Aruba (twice), Nassau, Freeport and Jamaica. She has only been to Nassau (with me). We are really not into casinos, rather we are into nice beaches, snorkelling, taking it easy, quiet surroundings, sites to see, different cultures, restaurant variety and a hotel with some facilities such as an exercise room. We are not looking for big crowds and would need somewhere easily accessable. I know Aruba and I think that she'd like it, too, but maybe we should consider other spots. Many of you have had positive comments about Turks & Caicos and St. Kitts/Nevis (among others) and look forward to hearing about some of your ideas. We will have about 7 days and would like to travel from Pittsburgh if possible. BTW, we are in our early forties and active. With March in mind, I guess temps (ideal%3D80F) should be condsidered, also. Thanks, Lee.
Aruba, St. Kitts, Turks & Caicos, etc
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destination
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 4 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 9 just be careful
- 10 Restaurants in Aruba
- 11 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 16 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 17 Bahamas girls trip
- 18 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 22 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 23 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 24 Curacao vs Barbados
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba