Looking for help on our trip choice. My wife and I are planning a trip for March (in a moderate price range) and could use some ideas. I have been to Aruba (twice), Nassau, Freeport and Jamaica. She has only been to Nassau (with me). We are really not into casinos, rather we are into nice beaches, snorkelling, taking it easy, quiet surroundings, sites to see, different cultures, restaurant variety and a hotel with some facilities such as an exercise room. We are not looking for big crowds and would need somewhere easily accessable. I know Aruba and I think that she'd like it, too, but maybe we should consider other spots. Many of you have had positive comments about Turks & Caicos and St. Kitts/Nevis (among others) and look forward to hearing about some of your ideas. We will have about 7 days and would like to travel from Pittsburgh if possible. BTW, we are in our early forties and active. With March in mind, I guess temps (ideal%3D80F) should be condsidered, also. Thanks, Lee.
Aruba, St. Kitts, Turks & Caicos, etc
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 2 Dominican Republic
- 3 Early January vs Mid February?
- 4 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 5 celebrating 40
- 6 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica vs The DR
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass