On our most recent trip to Aruba we dined at a restaurant that is not on Fodors must eat at list...the name of the place is Papillon, it is located at The Village -Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 348A. It is across from all of the high rise hotels. The food was excellent, the service amazing, fairly pricey...truly great dining experience right up there with Madame Jeanettes. The atmosphere was very nice as well..the one thing I might have changed is the location, although it is within walking distance of the high rise hotels, it is located in the touristy mall type location...it would have been much more romantic and quieter if it was located more off the beatin track similar to how Madame Jeanettes is. I highly recommend this restaurant and would recommend that the Fodors staff add it to their Aruba must go to restaurant list..I liked the food and the service better than Flying Fish..
Aruba - Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?