On our most recent trip to Aruba we dined at a restaurant that is not on Fodors must eat at list...the name of the place is Papillon, it is located at The Village -Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 348A. It is across from all of the high rise hotels. The food was excellent, the service amazing, fairly pricey...truly great dining experience right up there with Madame Jeanettes. The atmosphere was very nice as well..the one thing I might have changed is the location, although it is within walking distance of the high rise hotels, it is located in the touristy mall type location...it would have been much more romantic and quieter if it was located more off the beatin track similar to how Madame Jeanettes is. I highly recommend this restaurant and would recommend that the Fodors staff add it to their Aruba must go to restaurant list..I liked the food and the service better than Flying Fish..
Aruba - Restaurant
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Bahamas snorkeling
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 8 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Wedding Help!
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 Islands with great nightlife
- 15 month stay on a caribbean island
- 16 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Ferry to Rum Point
- 19 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 20 Family with infants/toddlers
- 21 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary