On our most recent trip to Aruba we dined at a restaurant that is not on Fodors must eat at list...the name of the place is Papillon, it is located at The Village -Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 348A. It is across from all of the high rise hotels. The food was excellent, the service amazing, fairly pricey...truly great dining experience right up there with Madame Jeanettes. The atmosphere was very nice as well..the one thing I might have changed is the location, although it is within walking distance of the high rise hotels, it is located in the touristy mall type location...it would have been much more romantic and quieter if it was located more off the beatin track similar to how Madame Jeanettes is. I highly recommend this restaurant and would recommend that the Fodors staff add it to their Aruba must go to restaurant list..I liked the food and the service better than Flying Fish..
Aruba - Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 just be careful
- 2 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 3 Safe for Family
- 4 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 5 Bahamas girls trip
- 6 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 9 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 Curacao vs Barbados
- 12 Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 17 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 18 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 19 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 20 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 21 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 22 Snorkeling
- 23 fish fry on Curacao
- 24 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 25 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers