On our most recent trip to Aruba we dined at a restaurant that is not on Fodors must eat at list...the name of the place is Papillon, it is located at The Village -Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 348A. It is across from all of the high rise hotels. The food was excellent, the service amazing, fairly pricey...truly great dining experience right up there with Madame Jeanettes. The atmosphere was very nice as well..the one thing I might have changed is the location, although it is within walking distance of the high rise hotels, it is located in the touristy mall type location...it would have been much more romantic and quieter if it was located more off the beatin track similar to how Madame Jeanettes is. I highly recommend this restaurant and would recommend that the Fodors staff add it to their Aruba must go to restaurant list..I liked the food and the service better than Flying Fish..
Aruba - Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas