On our most recent trip to Aruba we dined at a restaurant that is not on Fodors must eat at list...the name of the place is Papillon, it is located at The Village -Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 348A. It is across from all of the high rise hotels. The food was excellent, the service amazing, fairly pricey...truly great dining experience right up there with Madame Jeanettes. The atmosphere was very nice as well..the one thing I might have changed is the location, although it is within walking distance of the high rise hotels, it is located in the touristy mall type location...it would have been much more romantic and quieter if it was located more off the beatin track similar to how Madame Jeanettes is. I highly recommend this restaurant and would recommend that the Fodors staff add it to their Aruba must go to restaurant list..I liked the food and the service better than Flying Fish..
Aruba - Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Villa in paradise
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES